Friday, February 6, 2015

Day 10: Assembly & Diarrhea

Woke up early with a serious grumble in my tummy. Well, it had to happen someday. I must've eaten something that didn't agree with me. Pretty sure it's not anything serious, but it ain't pretty nonetheless. I had to get to school early to rehearse the plays again with the P4 students for our 7:30am assembly, so I decided against breakfast. I had a simple lunch of several healing spoonfuls of rice in the staff room while the teachers had a very bright, competitive conversation about tomorrow's marathon and football games, which sound a lot like Field Day. I edited several English papers from the P-4 students about their holidays, which took a few hours and then I went home to nap and rest. A nice quiet afternoon and evening! I'm starting to get excited about the father-son Safari next Tuesday-Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment